Woah. Time flies when you're having fun! Can you believe the first quarter of 2016 has drawn to a close? You know what that means, right? Time to show off your finishes!
As you know, the 2016 FAL is a global phenomenon hosted by a community of international bloggers. If you do not already know these amazing quilters, take some time to pop over to their blogs and say hello!
m all. Look! Mine is on the 2nd, so check back!
- April 1 - Leanne - She Can Quilt - Improv Herring Bone Table Runner
- April 2 - Cindy - Fluffy Sheep Quilting - Quick & Easy Napkins
- April 3 - Nicky - Mrs. Sew and Sow - Quilt as You Go Technique
- April 4 - Jennie - Clover & Violet - TBD
- April 5 - Rhonda - Rhonda's Ramblings - Enhancement to Pillowcases
- April 6 - Stacey - SLO Studio - Canada - Fabric Printing
The 2016 Q1 linky is open below on my blog and on each of the hosting blogs. We are all sharing the same linky, so you only need to link on one blog for your finish to appear on each blog. As a refresher, the link-up "rules" are as folows:
- Add one link for each Q1 finish. If you want to link a round up post of all your finishes, use that link to enter one of your finishes and then link the rest of your finishes separately. Please, only one link per finish, as your link is an entry into the randomly drawn prize draws.
- Please use the 2016 FAL button or the hashtag #2016FAL
- Please ensure that the photo or blog post you link up contains a link or reference back to your original Q1 list so that we can verify your entry.
- Please become part of the FAL community. Please check out the links of others and comment. We all need encouragement so let's applaud each other. The 2016 FAL Facebook page is here and follow us on Instagram @finishlong and tag your photos #2106FAL.
- Our hosts will also link their finishes to share in the community, but they are not eligible for any of the prizes.
This linky party will stay open from now thru April 7 - link up your finishes early and if you have a last minute one, add that one later so you don't miss out. The prizes will be awarded as soon as we can verify all the entries and do the drawings. Give us a few days to dig through it all. We are expecting LOTS of finishes, but we will absolutely let you know when we have it all sorted out. While you wait, start making your Q2 FAL list as you'll find that linky opening right here on April 8.