Can you believe it!?!? Another quarter has passed us by. Did you find time to stitch? Did you start something new? I hope you finished off a few projects, too. Let's celebrate those finishes. Now is the time to show them off!
- July 1 - Rhonda - Rhonda's Ramblings - Modified Card Trick Block
- July 2 - Jess - Elven Garden Quilts - Mitred Corners on Quilt Blocks
- July 3 - Leanne - She Can Quilt - Modern Labyrinth Trivet
- July 4 - Debbie - A Quilter's Table - Metal Zippers 3 Ways
- July 5 - Cindy - Fluffy Sheep Quilting - NY Beauty Block Tutorial
- July 6 - Nicky - Mrs. Sew and Sow - Covered Box Tutorial
The 2016 Q2 link for your finishes is now open below on my blog and on each of the hosting blogs - you only need to link on one blog for your finish to appear on each blog. Link-up "rules"
- Add one link for each finish. If you want to link a round up post of all your finishes, use that link to enter one of your finishes and then link the rest of your finishes separately. Please, only one link per finish, as your link is an entry into the randomly drawn prize draws.
- Please use the 2016 FAL button or the hashtag #2016FAL
- Please ensure that the photo or blog post you link up contains a link or reference back to your original list so that we can verify your entry (make sure it is from the appropriate quarter)
- Please become part of the FAL community. Please check out the links of others and comment. We all need encouragement so let's applaud each other. The 2016 FAL Facebook page is here and follow us on Instagram @finishlong and tag your photos #2016fal and #falq2yourname (substitute your name - this makes it easier for us to match your finishes with your lists.
- Our hosts will also link their finishes to share in the community, but they are not eligible for any of the prizes.
The Q2 Finishes link will stay open from now thru July 7 - link up your finishes early and if you have a last minute one, add that one later so you don't miss out. The prizes will be awarded as soon as we can verify all the entries and do the drawings. We will post the winners on each hosts' blog. Start making your Q3 FAL lists as the Q3 list link opens on July 8.