...to have your voice heard. My American friends, please promise me you will vote in today's election. I know your television has been over run with advertisements and your telephone is ringing off the hook with political volunteers trying to sway you one way or another. You are tired and just want it to be over. Please do not look at today as the (welcomed) end to this political battle, but instead the beginning of our future. Today is the day that you are asked your opinion; asked what kind of America you want to live in. Grab this opportunity and cast your vote.
Why bother voting?
- Voting gives you the opportunity to make decisions that directly affect your life.
- Voting is the most important way to have your voice heard on both a national and local scale.
- If you do not vote, others will make the decision for you.
- Those competing in the election will make decisions based on your behalf every day on topics including education, the quality of the air you breathe, health care, housing and global issues - reaching from our alliances internationally to your trash collection or how you are treated for the common cold.
- The decisions made now will directly impact the world in which your children will live.
It is vitally important that the winner of this election accurately represents the minds and spirit of the 2012 American. Please make your choice heard today. Get out there and vote!
PS - You might be looking for the fabric snaps from the K&S show last weekend. Sadly my computer "ate" them from the SD card on Sunday night. I'm gutted to have lost them.