1. A set of six place mats. These were started as a teaching prop, but I really want them to be finished and put to use before the end of the year.
2. Mod pop. I have the pieces cut for a lap quilt, but they are not pieced into blocks. My goal is that by the end of the quarter I have a twin sized quilt finished off. Yes, with the binding on and every thing.
3. Chaos. I am in love with this quilt. I am currently piecing the fabric together...to cut it up again. This will be a small 9 block quilt that will be finished off (hopefully) shortly.
4. Community quilt. Nearly there, now! The amazing Trudi is busy quilting as we post our FAL goals, so I should have it to bind in the very near future.
|Photo stolen from Trudi.|
5. Mouthy Stitches tote. I'm not giving away the secret quite yet, but rest assured the fabric has been chosen and the piecing has started. This will be finished off by the end of the month.
That is everything! Best of luck to those of you playing along this quarter. I look forward to seeing your finishes too!